Saturday, December 04, 2004

Totally Crazy Emotional Day

what the hell happened?

I don't always say the "right" thing at the "right" time, but sometimes the truth hurts and I don't mean to be mean. Today was no exception. I insulted my soon-to-be departed boyfriend without meaning to, because I simply spoke the truth. I have a feeling that it's more than over. There's no turning back what I said. I didn't mean to hurt his feelings, but I did. He was supposed to take me Christmas Shopping because I can't drive right now, but he stormed out and didn't take me. Well, I think he thought it was 'crush' me or something, but it didn't. My son took me. We had a blast!

I got more of my shopping done, on top of the online shopping that I completed today. Once everything comes in, I only have a few more things to pick up. Then I'll be done. And some of that can be done online :)

I treated myself to a new laptop tonight. It's a Dell and I'm excited. I'll probably have it around the 13th or 14th! I'm gonna need it and I've always wanted to buy myself a laptop. I always use the one issued by work. Let's see, I've had all kinds, some really great machines, top of the line $5K+ and then some totally crappy ones, like where I work now, I had one of the crappiest around, it died so many times. But now they gave me a high powered Latitude. It rocks! My home machine will be nice to have - wireless - yippee!! I picture myself writing my blog on a Saturday morning at Starbucks having a venti fat-free skim milk latte and low fat cinnamon coffee cake. MMMMmmmmmmmmm!

Well, I've saved all year for Christmas and so far I'm on budget, including the laptop. So glad I opened that savings account!

Gotta go.........hope my boyfriend thinks about the things I said and realizes that there is truth in it, even though it's brutal. By the time he moves, he won't want to talk to me anymore, I can tell. Maybe that's what I want, I don't know. It's hard to tell at this point. All I know, my kids are ready for him to go and they told me that I can depend on them to help me, not to depend on him. So, that's what I'll do - see, I told you I have great kids!!

No comments: