Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Holiday Shopping

not bad at all!

Been out shopping all day today, just trying to finish up. I only needed a few more items, so it wasn't too bad. We went to Target to pick up an Audiovox MP3 Player, some clothes, and the new Maroon 5 CD. I felt very fortunate because everything I went after, I found! And just a few days before Christmas, that's Very MERRY.

Now, I'm down to the last of the stocking stuffers and Christmas dinner groceries. So, maybe tonight, I'll be able to finish that off and be all together finished. There is a winter storm warning coming and we are predicted to have freezing rain and sleet with 6-8 inches of snow to follow tomorrow. So the best thing would be to be all done, snug in the house, making cookies, and wrapping gifts. Sounds like a wonderful plan to me. I'm so glad to be almost done with everything. It's such a relaxing feeling.

Well, I have a few more things to do today, so I'm off. Merry Christmas and Happy gift hunting!


No comments: