Wednesday, December 15, 2004

As The World Turns.......

didn't realize there was a plot!!

The plot thickened today and I didn't realize there was a plot!

I have a friend who I get to hang out with once in a while. He's not a very close friend, actually just someone that I've known for a short time. I met him through a work function. He's a nice enough guy, but I don't know alot about him. You know what it's like to have business acquaintances. He's just a good person to hang out with, wine and dine, good conversation, interesting. But that's where it ends. I know him so little that he only knows my work number, doesn't call me at home.

He's getting a divorce so he's crying on my shoulder from time-to-time. Today, I received a phone call from his "soon-to-be" ex-wife, who claimed that he wanted me to have his home number. I don't need his home number, I don't know him well enough to have his home number, we communicate while at work. It's SO TOTALLY WIERD.

Not sure exactly what this is about, but I do know a RED FLAG when I see it. RED FLAGS EVERYWHERE!! UNACCEPTABLE!! No more conversations, no more contact. It's too wierd and too much like a soap opera! I have given up the steady diet of drama!

See ya on the other side, my friend.


No comments: