Thursday, November 03, 2005

still looking

Need to relax, enjoy life, and have faith...

Yep, that's what I'm going to do. I definitely need a job, I will not be happy without one. I don't like paying minimums on credit cards, I don't like using all of my savings to pay bills for a house I'm not even living in, I definitely need a job. I spend the better part of each day looking. I get up extremely early, get started by 5:30 am. I hit job boards, read about the industry, try to find recruiters that actually recruit - what a novel idea. I apply and apply and apply. One of these will come through I'm sure.

But in the meantime, I also have to enjoy our life and our "renewed & regenerated" love. Maybe it's time to write my screenplay. Don't you think there's gotta be a romantic comedy in all of this somewhere? I'm sure there is. If I could only get in contact with a writer friend of mine from high school - he lives in LA, very famous, how do I find him if he's not listed in the book? How do I find him professionally???

Over the last few weeks, things have been great. He surprised me with flowers. But this time, not cut flowers that will die, although they are absolutely wonderful, but flowers that will continue to live and grow with love and nurturing. Alot like our relationship. So I have two Miltonia Orchids and one Bromeliad. I have never had these kinds of plants before, so I'm learning about them. Already the bromeliad has a "baby" plant growing and when it's half the size of the "parent", then it can be safely repotted and start a new one. Very very cool. He also bought me mini roses, which I've had before, but not grown successfully. Since he's an accomplished rose gardner, I'm learning how to take care of them. It's rather easy, really.

So, needless to say, I'm happy with the way things are going. The only thing that could improve would be the job thing. I want a job, even a temp assignment. Something I could do from home would be perfect. Got something????

No comments: