Friday, November 18, 2005

3rd Interview

Will I get the job? Who knows? I've had 3 interviews now, I'm not sure how I did yesterday. It was a video conference interview with the management team. I've never done that type of interview, so I was self-conscious of being on their TV and how my mannerisms showed, how my hair looked, how my eye contact was, did I talk over them, did I interrupt? I don't know because I was nervous.

But, I have to say this: if I don't get this job, then it wasn't meant to be. I will find just the right thing. I am sure it will happen. In the meantime, I just want to enjoy my new life and be happy. And I AM!! wow!!

The good part about yesterday was driving to Irvine. yes, it was a haul, but it was fun. There's something enticing about driving through California for me. I know places are far, but it's a wonderful feeling, kind of freedom or something. I can't really describe it. Maybe it's a sort of romantic or even nostalgic feeling, based on novels and movies that I've seen growing up. There's excitement in going to the city. I know, maybe I'm being naive and you will read some day that I'm tired of it or tired of the traffic or I will be bitching about something. But don't we all! Overall, I am excited about moving to southern California and experiencing our life there.

No comments: