Saturday, November 26, 2005

Saturdays

If you have been reading my blog, then you know what I mean by "Saturdays" and what they mean to me. We get to spend the morning in bed, cuddling and so on. It's great, we talk and laugh and kiss and well.....you know........for hours on end. Not bad for a middle aged man!! He's so affectionate, so attentive, so detail-oriented, if you know what I mean!! Oh MY!!

This morning was no different from any other Saturday. We got out of bed around 10, which is really late for us, remember we wake up at 4 am every day!! When we got up, I started turning on Christmas lights, it's so nice.......so cheery.......makes me feel excited about Christmas coming. All the presents are wrapped and in the closet, so I see them every day. I wonder what's in them. It will be great to open them and see what he thought I would like. After all of these years, he still knows me so well. He hasn't missed the mark yet.

We've had a wonderful day together, no different from other days. We cuddled on the couch, watched some old movies, The Big Sleep, the original Cape Fear, Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea and David Copperfield. Last night we watched Oliver Twist. Lots of fun. Lots of old movies. The best part is that he holds me, kisses me, hugs me, caresses me, squeezes me, and tells me he loves me. I LOVE THAT MAN!! How can I not??? He's absolutely wonderful.

Tonight he's playing his video game while I compose. You know, I am thinking of my book again. I am sure I have one in me. I'm not sure what it's about, but even if it's fiction, it will have something based on my life. So much has happened in my life. And my cousin even came up with a name for it. I won't tell the name right now. I'll just wait and see what happens. Maybe I'll start on it before the end of the year and just see how it comes out. Oh my...........I would so love to be a published author. Even if it stinks :) hehe!

Hope you're having a good weekend and had a great thanksgiving.

No comments: