Friday, November 25, 2005

Ho Ho Ho!!

Will it ever seem like Christmas? It's warm enough here that it doesn't seem like Christmas. It reminds me of when I lived in Tucson way back when. But wait.......what is this???? I got up this morning and he was already putting up Christmas lights around the windows, we have decorations all over and don't even need the lamps, because of all the Christmas lights. It's wonderful! It really does feel like Christmas!!

We watched A Christmas Story and other Christmas movies. It was PERFECT!!

I have bought all my presents, I have to have them purchased and wrapped so I can take them home with me mid-December. Yep, I'm going home to visit my family, my friends and take care of a few things, like check on the house, see my gynecologist, get my hair done and get my surprise Christmas present for my honey. He will never guess!! I can't say right here either, because I don't know if he reads my blog or not. Wouldn't that suck if I told it here and he read it?? It would ruin the surprise.

Anyway, I will only be home for 5 days. I have alot to do in 5 days. Spend time with my kids - we are all staying with Tamara and Beka. Then I want to see Brian, Sherry, Mary Kay, Kim, Joe, and go to my cousin's to make ham salad. So, I will have to double up on my visiting and my schedule. I'm going to borrow Tamara's car, so I will probably have to drive her to work when I want to use it.

It will be hectic, but definitely FUN!!

No comments: