Tuesday, November 15, 2005

It's been a while

so much happens

I haven't written in a while, too busy job searching. Hoping to have another interview this week and get hired very soon. I need to get working, but I'm not going to stress over it. I did that last week and nearly got sick. Nope, no stress. I'll just work at working, diligently job search, that's all I can do.

And I think making the decision to move to the San Diego area has helped. More specifically, San Clemente or Oceanside. Oceanside is a little cheaper, so it will probably be an apartment there. I'm totally happy with the decision. Jobs are more plentiful and I have options: San Diego, Irvine, Orange County and LA, hopefully the south and west side of LA. The commute will be a little long, but hopefully I'll work somewhere where I can work from home sometimes.

Other than that, I still have to get a little Christmas shopping started and done. That's what I'm supposed to be doing right now, so as soon as I finish, I'm off. I'm going to go to the mall. The mall in Hanford is small, there's a Mervyn's, Penney's, Sears and Gottchalk's. Across the street is Target, Walmart and Marshall's. I should be able to get started there. Tomorrow I can head over to the outlet mall in Tulare and hopefully finish up. I don't have much money to spend since I haven't been working. Just a little something for my immediate family.

I found a new site today to upload pictures. If you have time, check it out. It's a Yahoo product: Flickr. Check 'em out. I had fun today putting these up. http://www.flickr.com/photos/pegs-pics/

I'll be travelling home for a visit mid-December as long as Delta is still in business. I hope to see as many of my friends as possible and still see my kids. They will all be in town!! What a fun 5 days that will be. Wonder what will happen if Delta goes out of business before then!! Hmmmm.. Any ideas?

No comments: