Thursday, January 13, 2005

Totally Crazy Busy

taking a time out

Well, I have suddenly become busier that ever. So busy that my to do list is outdated and I don't feel like I have time to do it. Isn't that crazy?? Well, I think it is, so I have to take a breath, download everything from my brain into my to do list and read over 200 emails. The emails were caught up until I had meetings today and I'm 200+ in one day. It's insane. No one should have this much email. No one person can possibly communicate that much.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd write more, but I don't have time. I have to work and it's already 7 pm, I've been working since 8 am. Tomorrow will be insane, I'll have to work over the weekend. It's just tooooooooooo much!

Monday I'm going to a cooking class. And next week, I have just as many appointments as I did this week. help!!! I'm sinking further and further down the slippery slope of technology......bah - hum bug! Technology!

Oh give me the days of interoffice memos, people that use telephones for communication and reports that have a lag time of 5 working days. Who needs realtime? It only complicates matters. Especially today for me, where real time means, I behind by 5 days. :)

No comments: