Monday, January 03, 2005

moved my Purpose Driven Life blog

dividing my blog

I decided to move my comments on Purpose Driven Life to another blog by themselves. That way, I could just jump in here, leave a quick comment and concentrate on the other blog for the book. The link is: My Life's Purpose Blog. As always, comments are welcome.

Today, I went for my second mammogram. Apparently it was just to get a little more clarity on one spot. I'll know more tomorrow when the doctor calls me and of course, I'll let you in on what he says. I'm not as worried as I was, maybe because I know that I can't control what happens. I think that I have done all the right things over time to be sure that I am healthy. That's all I can do.

Well, today is my last day of my vacation. It was nice and long and I really am going back to work feeling better, feeling like I was out of the office for 2 weeks. It's wonderful. We'll see how long it lasts!!

g'nite!



"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-- Ben Frankin

No comments: