Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Great time at Starbucks

fun to talk and relax!

After a long, hectic day, I actually met a dear friend for a cup of coffee at Starbucks in Loveland and just relaxed. It was great, I haven't seen her in a long time. She looked fantastic!! We met after work. Venti Fat Free Latte for me, Grande Caramel Cappucino for her. Lead to 3 hours of gabbing.

We have known each other for 23 years. Been through marriages together, babies being born, kids growing up, holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, grand babies (she's got 5 kids of her own and 4 grand babies already :). We're each other's kids aunts. I used to be married to her brother, but she never held that against me - hehe!

We talked about mainly work, but also about our kids, our health, what we would love to do with our careers, and just a general hello. It's funny, but we literally haven't seen each other in 2 years, I'm sure of that, and it's as if we see each other all the time. We sat down and just started talking without skipping a beat.

thanks for such a great time tonight. I needed the break and having some time to just relax. See you soon!

No comments: