Monday, January 25, 2010

Movie Review: Extraordinary Measures

First of all, this movie makes me so thankful that my children were all healthy and so are my grandchildren. The next thing I think of after watching this movie is all of the children that are not as healthy. The miracle of modern science to be able to figure out how to replace an enzyme and to reverse a disease. Just think of it. To a non-scientist is just amazing. I understand technology, I understand science. But it must be such an awesome feeling to be that scientist that discovers a cure or a medical treatment to save a life.

I have prayer and I use it as my "help". Scientists have passion & knowledge to persevere. I am so thankful to science and to doctors for the vision and drive; and to God for the knowledge and gifts He has given. It's just awesome. 

"...And in the end
The love you take
is equal to the love you make."

---The Beatles


Thanks for reading my Heavenly Thoughts

No comments: