Monday, December 26, 2005

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!

Wow! it's been the most wonderful Christmas! I'm so happy that I had time with my kids last week and got to see my friends and family. That got the holidays off on a good foot and yesterday was more wonderful that I could even imagine. I received many, many gifts. I'll mention them later, but that's not the most important part. I spent time on the phone talking with my children alot, several of my cousins, nieces and nephews, friends and tried to reach several others.

We opened presents in the morning and boy, was it ever fun! The night before, we left the Christmas lights on in the house and the tree lit. It is one of his traditions that I've never done before. It was cool, made me feel like we were leaving the lights on for Santa :) Then in the morning, we made coffee, ate a cinnamon roll that we had made the night before and started opening presents. (I'll list them later)

Today we're leaving for Anchorage to spend Christmas with his kids. I'm nervous and excited to meet them. They are grown up, so whether they like me or not it won't matter in one way, but it sure would be nice for them to like me. We are not going to have alot of time with them, 2 days, but at least we will get to have Christmas with them. We're going to open presents tomorrow!

Hope you had a Merry Christmas and have a safe, prosperous and loving New Year!!

God Bless!

No comments: