Monday, July 18, 2005

What a weekend!!

I can't wait to be with him ....

Soon - that's what he said. I'll be with him soon.

Starting tonight, I will just be sure to pack something every night or so something every night that brings me one step closer to be with him. It's just right and I know it. It's the right relationship at the right time and we know it. So, it's time to get my things that I want and ship them to him for safe keeping. In the meanwhile, sell everything - Yard Sale 8/6 - moving sale 9/17, just a guess. It's a Wish Date!!

I was there this last weekend and it was absolutely beautiful. We spent time hugging, kissing, holding each other and it was great!! More later, I'm really tired, I came in on the red eye at 11 pm LA times and arrived in Cincinnati at 6:45 am! Then went to work --- more later!

No comments: