Thursday, May 19, 2005

Change

somethings change while others remain the same

Change can be good & healthy, it can keep us on our toes, it keeps us young, it challenges us sometimes, it can help us appreciate the old way and the new way. Change is good and ever present. We can count on things to change. But isn't is strange how when some things change - some things remain constant or unchanging for their entire life cycle. Maybe it's just the little things, but they are the things that are comforting to us in our ever-changing world.

A good example is when you move, you change where you live, but you keep your personal belongings and move them into your new place - so even though you've had a BIG life change, you still have the comfort of the small things that remain the same.

I'm looking for some big changes coming for me. It's about that time again. My last big change was welcoming Guitarman back into my life. Soon, I'm expecting some big change to happen that concerns my ex-husband. My youngest daughter will be graduating from high school - another welcome change. I have some other hopeful changes, but cannot reveal them at this point. All in due time. :)

Embrace change. It will pay off in BIG ways!

"Now this is not the end.
It is not even the beginning of the end.
But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning."

--- Sir Winston Churchill, November 1942

No comments: